Book Reviews and Review Policy
On top of writing books, I also review them! While I find most of my reading material from Goodreads, I also review books from NetGalley and BookSirens and accept unsolicited self-published works. You can find links to my Booktube wrap-ups to the right or follow me here!
I used to only post SFF books here, but since July 2020 I've started posted all genres. Checkout my Goodreads to see all the reviews I've made since 2010.
Don't forget to check out my long-winded analysis of Old School Sci Fi!
Note: I ONLY post reviews of books I give 3+ Stars to for new authors or self-published writers on here. Major writers - you can handle the criticism.
Use my Contact Form if you'd like me to review your self-published book. Please consider my requirements:
1) You've had it professionally edited and formatted.
2) You've read my reviews of titles comparative to yours and can tell me why I would like yours. Convince me.
3) Your novel has at least TWO female characters who have dialogue and contribute to the plot in a meaningful way. Women are not set dressing. No exceptions.
4) Understand I might not get to it for 3 months - I plan out my reading schedule in advance.
5) Your novel does not have strong themes of religious awakening. Not my jam.
6) There are no gratuitous scenes of sexual violence.
7) No YA or erotica, please.