Book Reviews and Review Policy
On top of writing books, I also review them! While I find most of my reading material from Goodreads, I also review books from NetGalley and *sometimes* accept unsolicited self-published works.
Check out my Booktube Channel: Sound and Fury Book Reviews for monthly Wrap Ups and more!
Use my Contact Form if you'd like me to review your self-published book. I will post a review here, on Goodreads, and on Amazon.ca. I ONLY post reviews of books I give 3+ Stars to for self-published writers.
Please consider my requirements:
1) You've had it professionally edited and formatted.
2) You've read my reviews of titles comparative to yours and can tell me why I would like yours. Convince me.
3) Your novel has at least TWO female characters who have dialogue and contribute to the plot in a meaningful way. Women are not set dressing. No exceptions.
4) Understand I might not get to it for 3 months - I plan out my reading schedule in advance.
5) Your novel does not have strong themes of religious awakening. Not my jam.
6) There are no gratuitous scenes of sexual violence.
7) No YA or erotica, please.
Due to an influx of requests, my reviews are currently CLOSED to unsolicited submissions.